G.R.Natarajan & Co. was established in the year 1979 as a Partnership Firm and functioning at its own office premises No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Street, T.Nagar, Chennai-600 017.
The Company was founded by Shri G.R.Natarajan, a 1929-batch, qualified Engineer from Guindy Engineering College, the then Madras Province. He started his professional career with the internationally well known Civil Engineering Firm Gannon Dunkerly. He established his own civil engineering contract business and took-up several construction contracts in various Government Departments like Military Engineering Services, Railways, State Highways, Madras Port Trust, State Public Works, Industries and Commerce etc. ..